Code of Conduct — GAME7 Game Jam
This Code of Conduct (the “Code”) outlines the expectations of Game7 DAO Limited (the “Host”) for the behavior, and consequences for unacceptable behavior of participants (including but not limited to developers, content creators, sponsors, and judges), attendees, speakers, spectators, media, exhibitors, volunteers, mentors, partners, organizers, guests, representatives of the Host, representatives of the Venue (if any), and any other involved party (the “Participants”) during the GAME7 Game Jam (the “Event”) taking place virtually at https://www.rensa.games/showcase/game7-game-jam (the “Venue”) between February 17, 2023 and March 17, 2023, with potential for the Event to be extended for any amount of time during that period.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE HOST AND AGREE TO ANY REPERCUSSIONS FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow Participants. Alert a representative of the Host if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any Participant of the Event or related activities.
- Harassment may include: offensive verbal or electronic comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, and/or socio-economic status; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides and social media platforms); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of sessions, talks or other events; and any unwelcome sexual attention including flirting.
- Verbal or written abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving, or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by the Host, in their sole discretion.
- Any destruction or vandalization of personal property or digital materials.
- Any lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue, or instructions of representatives of the Host or Venue.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether performed by any Participant. Any Participant asked to stop engaging in unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the Host may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund, and if appropriate, involvement of law enforcement.
What to Do
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a representative of the Host as soon as possible.
You may request that your report remain completely confidential. Representatives of the Host and Venue (if any) may be available to help contact security or law enforcement to otherwise assist Participants experiencing unacceptable behavior. You can report unacceptable behavior to the representative of the Host or Venue (if any) using the contact information below.
We expect all Participants of the Event to abide by this code of conduct at all venues and events.
If you have questions or information please contact:
For Host: via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via their Discord at https://discord.com/invite/g7dao.
This Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by the Host and is non-negotiable.